What you should know BEFORE HIRING A CONTRACTOR:

A.) A Valid (up to date) License with the Contractor’s License Board

B.) A Valid (up to date) Workers Compensation Policy Certificate If the contractor has any employee’s
(relative or non-relative) They are required by law to carry Workers Compensation to protect you, your property, the contractor, the employee from any liability’s that may occur. (Workers Compensation is not cover by, bond insurance etc. It is a totally separate insurance.)

C.) A Valid (up to date) Bond Insurance policy (in the minimum of $12,500.00)

Please verify that your contractors have valid licensing and insurances necessary to complete your job by going to www.cslb.ca.gov or by calling the toll free number to the Contractor’s State License Board at (800) 321-2752

Navigation : Home | About Us | Construction Services | Construction FAQ | Contact Us